Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Big Hug

This is the second layout I have created using this months DT kit.  Using white cardstock as the base, I layered this using Echo Park 'For the Record 2 - Documented' Doily patterned paper (used reverse side).


I used a Crafter's Workshop Template and the Intense Kiwi cardstock to create the shaped layer and I have used the paint dabber to create the pattern on the outer edge.

I layered a strip of 'Borders' patterned paper across the layers and added my matted photograph.  I made embellishments from the 'Doily' patterned paper by adding a felt flower, button and gems.  The title is made from American Crafts DIY Thickers.  The DT kit can be found here.

Jaqi will be showcasing her layouts starting from tomorrow using techniques with the paint dabber.  Pop back then to see what she has come up with using this kit.  If you leave a comment on this post today and you qualify I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. Whoooo hoooo I finally have internet , I hope I can remember how to do everything , 10 weeks has been a long time to be without the internet without my smartphone id have been going mad.
    Lovely layout Ann the colours are gorgeous and I adore that shape looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jaqi - glad you are back with us! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how adorable - the photo and the layout, that is!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great l/o the colours make the photo pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colours. Love the doily embelishments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw What a Great pic Ann, love your layout, the shapes are great and love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your lovely comments. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful l/o love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete