Thursday, 17 January 2013

Bling, Bling!

You can't beat a 'bit of bling' on craft projects, whether it's a card or scrapbook page.  Prima have some fab new 'Say It In Crystals' out this Winter season and here are a few to whet your appetite!


SIIC: Border Clear


SIIC: Arrowhead Black

SIIC: Mini Swirls - Engraver

These are three of the new Prima Say It In Crystals (SIIC) range that will be available from The Scrapbook Garden very soon.

Do you like a bit of bling on your projects?  What would you use these products on?  Leave a comment to let me know and if you follow this blog I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. I've never really been a "blinger" but via Rock Candy Dry Glitter and Treasure Gold I'm getting there... I can see these adding unexpected flashes of sparkle on an altered canvas... See, now I'm tempting myself!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look lovely. It's always nice to be able to add a quick but lovely bling accent. It's amazing how a bit of bling can lift a project.

    ReplyDelete