Monday, 21 January 2013

Camera Trend!

One of the trends to emerge from CHA 2013 is 'cameras'.  There are patterned papers with cameras, stickers, rub-ons, stamps and wooden embellishments!  I thought I would show you a few of the ones that caught my eye.

Bo Bunny Mama-razzi2 is a camera themed range and here are two patterned papers from that range that I have on order for a future kit:

Mama Razzi

Contrast

Prima have some fab wood camera icons that would co-ordinate beautifully with these papers:


Have you used this trend for cameras on any projects?  Leave a comment on what you think about this trend and I will enter your name into the draw (if you qualify).  You must be a follower of this blog to qualify.  Thank you for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Like the wood chip cut out shapes they are fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great & could be used with the vintage look too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great. Will you be stocking these as well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The papers will be for a kit - any left over will be put into shop. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann I have used camera once with al/o in my scrapbooks.
    will enjoy using the papers and embelishments. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I haven't used cameras, but it is a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the wooden embellishments my friend sent me a massive bag of them from Africa these ones are super they would be ideal for my vintage pages

    ReplyDelete