Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Doily Stencils

Doilies have been a trend this past year and look like staying with us a while longer!  The Crafter's Workshop have some fab new doily templates due out soon .... here are a few I have on order:

Bubble Doily

Fleur-de-lis Doily

Grandmas Doily
 
All templates are available in 12" x 12" and 6" x 6" - so great for scrapbookers, card makers and any other crafter who likes to make use of these fabulous templates.  They are due in stock sometime in March (not long to wait!).

Lots of lovely goodies coming our way from CHA 2013 - the hardest part is knowing what to stock!

Do you use Templates or masks in your crafting?  How do you use them?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the draw for the blog candy.  Rules apply.

5 comments:

  1. These look great. I like the fleur de lys one. I have a few different masks. They are so versatile, as stencils, for embossing, using with texture paste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree these look great - I like the trend for doilies, so I will be using these lovelies. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow - love these... the fleur de lys one is sensational! Love stencils - both for inking and spraying, but most of all for using with texture paste... yum!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOO these look Fab, Love the look of the Bubble Doily xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by - will update when items are in stock. Ann x

    ReplyDelete