Saturday, 26 January 2013

Fancy Pants: Park Bench

Loving this new line from Fancy Pants called 'Park Bench'.  The collection kit includes: 12 sheets double-sided paper, 12x12 sticker fundamentals sheet, tape stickers, label stickers sheet 1, die-cut banners, black corrugate paper and turquoise corrugate paper - whew! what a lot in one pack!


What do you think about this new range?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Please see rules of entry.  

Next week I shall be showing you the DT kit for February and some little 'sneaky peeks' at a couple of the layouts I have created using the kit.  Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. I like the fact you have the blacks in with the brights. There is a lot in this kit. Looks very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a great kit , lovely colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours in this set

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the designs, but I'm a bit scared of the black!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete