Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Glitz Design: Uncharted Waters

The Glitz Design girls have been busy designing another three ranges to be released in January at the CHA (Craft and Hobby Association).

I love the 'Uncharted Waters' range as it is perfect for those holiday layouts.  This range also has those adorable 'Roller Doodles' and I particularly like the 'Anchors' one.

The following are my favourites from this range:

This one is called 'Bits & Pieces'
 
This one is called 'Scallop'
 
This one is called 'Anchors'
 
'Anchors' Tiny Roller Doodle
 
If you let me know what you think about this range by leaving a comment on this post (today only) and you are a follower of this blog, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by today and good luck!

5 comments:

  1. Nice manly paper colours and theme. Love those seahorses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I think this maybe part of the DT kit for March. I will be posting out your prize in the next couple of days. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very interesting Ann, I love anything Nautical..... Looking forward to seeing what the DT comes up with xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, thanks Ann. It's always nice to get a little package in the post. Especially when it's something to craft with....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just pleased it arrived safely. Ann x

    ReplyDelete