Monday, 14 January 2013

Nissan Show - January 2013

Thank you everyone who braved the cold yesterday (not quite snow yet!) to attend the first Ross Papercraft Show of the year at Nissan, Sunderland.  It was a good turn-out for this time of year and I met up with loads of customers and made some new ones.

It is always lovely to meet my customers 'face-to-face' as being an online shop I miss that social aspect of selling and these occasions give you that chance.  Here is one of the photo's I took of part of my little shop:


I decided to showcase the new Photo Freedom System from Echo Park, available to buy from The Scrapbook Garden.  This easy way of scrapbooking is designed to introduce crafter's who want to try scrapbooking but are afraid to take that first tentative step and those who want to create some scrapbook pages quickly. The range comes with 'Designer Photo Sleeves' and patterned papers from 'Carta Bella' that work with the Photo Freedom System.

If you leave a comment on this post today (and you are a follower of this blog), I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a good day... the stand looks great!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alison - that was just part of it. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your stand looked really good on the day. hope you had a good day and sold lots of goodies xx

    ReplyDelete