Friday, 18 January 2013

Prima: Engraver Stamps

As well as the fab new range of patterned papers in 12x12, A4 and 6x6 sizes - Prima also have some lovely Clear Acrylic Stamps to co-ordinate with this range.



This is Engraver #1


This is Engraver #2

Both stamps retail at £1.99 each and represent excellent value for money from a prestigious brand such as Prima.  I must admit to not using many stamps on my scrapbooking pages but I can see me using Engraver #1 as a background stamp on my layouts.  These stamps along with the patterned papers, Say It In Crystals (featured yesterday), Washi and Fabric Tape, will be in stock sometime this month or early February - can't wait to get my hands on this lot!

If you leave a comment on this post today (and you are a follower) I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. These are lovely stamps ...perfect for all types of papercrafting. Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving a comment Suzanne - I agree Prima make lovely stamps to co-ordinate with their ranges. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed these yesterday. Was eating cake at a 4th birthday party. Love that Engraver #2. Seems a very reasonable price

    ReplyDelete
  4. These stamps are always popular and sell out quickly as they are a good price. Hope the cake was good! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cake was excellent but can't find these stamps on your website. Have you sold them all already?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stamps are due in sometime this month or early February. This spell of bad weather will have an impact on deliveries though. I will update when stocks arrive. Ann x

    ReplyDelete