Sunday, 6 January 2013

Prima Engraver Washi & Fabric Tape

I showed you the Prima Engraver Collection kit yesterday and today is the turn of the fab Engraver Washi and Fabric Tape that co-ordinates with this patterned paper range.


Each pack contains 5.5 yards of Washi Tape and 1 yard of Fabric Tape.  Depending on what embellishments you choose to add, this range could be used for either Male or Female projects.

As well as Masculine and Feminine projects, try using this range for other occasions such as Weddings or travel and holidays.  I will have the Washi and Fabric Tape in stock this month sometime.

If you leave a comment on this blog post today (and you qualify) I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. I haven't used too much Washi tape but that grey with the world and clock and compass looks like it could be a very useful addition to the stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the patterns on this tape

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tapes look amazing... I had a look for them in the store, and couldn't locate them - is it just me?!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tapes are due in sometime this month Alison.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really lovely, Ive just discovered washi tape and i love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant, thank you - I'll definitely be back!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. look very snazzy and bling bling I like the lols xx

    ReplyDelete