Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Riverbank Revels

As well as the 12x12 scrapbook albums (which arrived in stock yesterday), I also have some of the embellishments from the Helz Cuppleditch Riverbank Revels range.


This is one of the Washi Tapes from the range and this one is 'Flower'.


This Washi Tape is called 'Retro'.

There are also Twine and Paper Lace Doilies available from this range also.  Lots of new products being added in the next few weeks.  Brand new ranges coming from CHA Winter 2013 - so keep popping into The Scrapbook Garden shop to have a look at www.thescrapbookgarden.co.uk

If you leave me a comment on this post today (and you are a blog follower) I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. I like the vibrant colours of the retro washi tape.will look good on page layouts.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice - thanks for dropping by. The colours look much better than the photos. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the TH tissue tapes, but other than that I've never really used washi... these are so cute!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a bit wild I was sure I left a comment here yeaterday but was havin a bit of trouble with my Wi-Fi. Just wanted to say the doilies are lovely and very reasonably priced. Saves buying an expensive die and cutting them yourself!!

    ReplyDelete