Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Sneaky Peek #1 using DT Kit for February

This is the first sneaky peek I am showing you of one of the layouts I have created using this month's DT kit.  The kit contains patterned papers from Fancy Pants 'The Good Life' and using a Ranger Distress Ink Pad in Peacock Feathers.


I used both patterned papers on this layout and added a journal card made from some canvas sheet (from a previous kit).  The patterned papers are quite bright and busy but the reverse side of 'Labeled' is a very light pattern and I used that one on my next layout - sneaky peek tomorrow.

Full reveal and details on what products I used will be shown week commencing 11th February.  Leave a comment to be entered into the draw.  Please see rules to qualify.  I appreciate you spending the time to stop by.

7 comments:

  1. Looks interesting. Looking forward to seeing the whole thing.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting tags. Will be back to see the whole thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh!! that looks so interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sneak peek - love the look of that daisy topped tag...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh looks interesting, I love tags and tag pockets :-)

    ReplyDelete