Thursday, 24 January 2013

Special Offer: The Crafter's Workshop Templates!

I have a few 12" x 12"  and 6" x 6" The Crafter's Workshop Templates on 'Special Offer' today - pop into the shop and have a look!  Once they are gone - they are gone!  Here is one of them on offer:


Mix and Match Hearts

Once again, I am making way for new stock arriving and these templates won't be around long at this price.
  
Thanks for stopping by today - did you manage to bag a bargain?  I hope so!  Leave a comment on this post today (and if you qualify) I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip, things went fast yesterday....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, am I too late?!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey ho! good bargains but no pennies to spend BOO!HOO! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty hearts ideal for valentines day :-)

    ReplyDelete