Saturday, 12 January 2013

Teresa Collins: Stationery Noted

Teresa Collins is a favourite designer of mine and she hasn't disappointed with her new ranges out this month.  One of my faves is 'Stationery Noted' and I particularly love these two patterns from that range:



This one is called 'Poppies'
 


This one is called ' Polaroids'
 
Along with these fab patterned papers she has a load of gorgeous embellishments in the shape of chipboard buttons, file folders, 6x6 pads, borders, garlands, envelopes, photo corners, decorative tape, brads, enamel dots, flowers, stamps, stickers, die-cuts, sticky notes, notebooks, chipboard and a collection pack.  Whew!

These are the Chipboard Buttons
 
I am so impressed with this range - I think this maybe the DT Kit for May!  I am way ahead of myself with kits this year as there is so much loveliness to choose from.

If you leave a comment on this post (today only to qualify) and you are a follower of this blog, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. That poppy paper is beautiful. I think poppies always seem so bright and cheery. It brings an instant smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous embellishment pack!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely range - I am sure it will be very popular

    ReplyDelete
  4. very bright and colourful love the embellishments. xx

    ReplyDelete