Monday, 28 January 2013

The DT Kit for February

For February the Design Team member this month Jules and myself will be creating with patterned papers from Fancy Pants 'The Good Life' called Tokens and Labeled, with cardstock in Aqua, white and Dotted Swiss Pepper (black).


The technique is using one of the new shades of Ranger Distress Ink Pads in Peacock Feathers, which is a lovely Jade colour:
I will be showing some little sneaky peeks tomorrow and Wednesday of the layouts I have created using these papers, card and ink pad.  I will do the full reveal the week of the scrapbook club date (beginning Monday 11th February).  Any surplus kits will be available to purchase from The Scrapbook Garden shop and will include details on how to put together all of the layouts shown on this blog using the kit contents.

If you leave a comment on this post today (and you qualify) I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Peacock feathers looks gorgeous. Looking forward to your inspiring LO tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will only be showing a sneaky peek tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peacock Feathers is my brand new favourite - can't get enough of it!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour of Peacock Feathers - it is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is one of my favourites now. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My fav. colour is blue so deffo like the Peacock Feathers pleased its in our club kits. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you approve Janice. It is a lovely colour though. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    I'm beginning to understand your blog and how it works - thanks

    ReplyDelete