Wednesday, 20 February 2013

3 Clocks in One

Another fab release from Tando Creative - due in stock on Friday is this chipboard trio.


3 clock faces in1 that are cut from sturdy 2250micron greyboard - just ready for those paints, inks, mists or whatever you want to throw at them.  Overall size of the largest face is approx. 294mm x 294 mm.

I have been buying from Tando Creative for a number of years now and I have to admit that their chipboard is second to none in terms of quality and style.  Have you ever bought Tando Creative products - are they available where you live?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  See rules that apply.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Love Tando. These look good. They are big! On the wish list

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Ann the tando chipboards I have used have been good value and good quality xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look fab , i agree Tando chipboard is fab quality

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have only just started using Tando Creative chipboard but I've become a big fan - if only I'd tried them earlier!

    ReplyDelete