Friday, 8 February 2013

DCWV: 6" x 6" packs

DCWV (Die cuts with a view) have some fab 6" x 6" packs out (and coming soon to The Scrapbook Garden).  This Twinkle Glints stack contains lovely black and white glittered patterned papers.  There are  24 sheets to each pack and are perfect for card makers, scrapbookers and for all mixed media projects.




This next 6" x 6" stack contains 15 sheets of adhesive backed cork sheets.  These are ideal to use in die-cutting machines to add some texture to all your projects.



Finally, I have on order this 6" x 6" adhesive fabric stack, which contains 24 sheets.  These all white, adhesive fabric paper pages are ideal to stamp on and to use in mixed media projects.



These 6" x 6" paper stacks are brand new to DCWV and are due in stock end of February/March time, so look out for those.

Do any of these 6" x 6" packs appeal to you?  As a scrapbooker I usually use 12" x 12" paper size but I have used 6" x 6" patterned paper on several layouts.  I especially love the cork sheets as I have used this medium before and it is very versatile.  As they are already adhesive backed there are no problems with finding the correct glues for your project.

Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Please see rules to qualify.  Thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. I like them all - I use 6x6 in my cardmaking

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6x6 is great for diecutting as it goes straight into the bigshot. Like the idea of sticky fabric to stamp on. The cork looks good too but would need to think a bit more on that

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm tags and stuff rather than scrapbooking so 6x6 suits me very well... I got very excited by the adhesive fabric just then when I saw it!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete