Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Fancy Pants: Etcetera

Another trend to appear at CHA 2013 is decorative bags and patterned envelopes.  Fancy Pants have some lovely embellishments to go with their patterned paper range 'Etcetera'.


6" x 6" Paper Pad



Decorative Bags



Patterned Envelopes

Let me know what you think about this range as I may stock the paper pads and above embellishments soon.  There are just so many lovely goodies coming from CHA it is hard to decide which ones to buy.

Every comment left will give you one entry into the blog candy draw (see rules).  Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

  1. Well I really do like this collection. The colors are great and I think it will give you a wide range to work with. There is alot of color combos you could use with these. I would buy it for sure. CHA does have some wonderful releases this year and it is very hard to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - I would love to buy all the ranges! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That paper is just the kind that I really like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Glennis - I have it on order. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these, what gorgeous colours they are , very classy

    ReplyDelete