Wednesday, 27 February 2013

New Craft Tote!

I had a bit of a calamity at the last Mad Scrappers Club (scrapbook club I run), when the handle of my craft tote gave way under the strain of all the lovely goodies I cart around with me.

I have had my now tired looking tote for over 5 years, so I think I have had my moneys worth out of it!  I looked around online for a replacement and by chance joined an ebay auction for a new one - and I won!  This is what I bid for:


It's a Papermania design (I don't sell that brand) so I am not sure about the quality but the price was really reasonable.  Even though I have access to many manufacturers, not many that I deal with actually sell wheeled totes.  I will let you know how I get on with this new purchase once it has been delivered.

Has anyone else bought a wheeled craft tote from Papermania before?  If so, how has it faired after being lugged around?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw (see rules).  Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. That looks good. Never used such a thing but thinking about it I have a couple of wheeled hand luggages that are seldom used. Hmmmm, that's an idea......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't be able to carry all my stuff around without one. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not used a wheelie tote yet... but I think the day is approaching when it's going to be necessary. Love to know how this one works out.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alison - a lady on my Facebook page has told me she has had one for over 3 years and it's still going strong - so good, so far! Ann x

    ReplyDelete