Saturday, 9 February 2013

Petaloo: Fancy Trims

When I hear the name 'Petaloo' I immediately think of flowers!  They do make some fantastic flowers and now they have released some fab Fancy Trims.  Each pack contains 4 x 36 inch lengths of four different trims.  



Each pack contains Rik Rak, Ribbon, Lace and Bobble Trim.  I have on order these lovely White Trims and these equally lovely Black Trims:



Ribbon, is one of the most versatile embellishments that we can use as adding it to any project instantly adds texture and volume and adds that luxurious finishing touch!

What would you use this product for?  Leave a comment on this post today and (if you qualify) I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. These would look so beautiful on cards. I especially love the black ones. TFS Ann.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete