Monday, 25 February 2013

Rainton Meadows ... update

A warm 'thank you' to everyone who attended the Ross papercraft Show at Rainton Meadows Arena yesterday, despite the wintery conditions.

I wasn't feeling my best yesterday as I started with the fluey symptoms of a cold late on Saturday afternoon and this continued throughout Sunday.  I think the adrenelin kicks in because somehow you just get through it.  All the lovely customers do help of course!

Here are a few photo's of my stand:


Part of the stand showing the new Prima Engraver collection and Teresa Collins 6x6 paper pads.


Showcasing the fab Grace Taylor 12x12 albums - always a favourite!


Lots of ribbons and things in little baskets (everyone likes a rummage!).

The next Ross Papercraft Show (I will be attending) is at Nissan, Sunderland on 19th May.  Other traders will be with Ross papercraft Show at Doncaster on 6th April and then Hull on 12th May.  If you live in any of these areas, pop along.  The price has been kept to £2.00 entry and usually there are at least 30 trade stands at each event.  Check Ross papercraft home page for further details of a show near you here.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Leave a comment and if you qualify I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Draw will take place on 1st March (not long now).

4 comments:

  1. Great Setup. I have yet to go to my first paper craft show. Hope you have fun.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks great hope you had a good time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had lots of great products to tempt folk. Those Engraver collection papers look good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great set-up. Well done

    ReplyDelete