Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Show - best sellers

The best sellers at Sunday's papercraft show is still Tando Creative products.  I completely sold out of the chipboard Cuckoo Clocks (I never seem to order enough!).  Another couple of best sellers are two of the fab new Andy Skinner Masks - Baroque and Skullduggery.


I must admit that Baroque is my favourite and I will be ordering this again! 


I love the detail on this Skullduggery Mask - scary!

I think the 3" x 12" masks will be more popular with scrapbookers - love this owl one.


You can view all the new masks here.  Leave a comment to let me know which one you would most like to have - it may be one of the prizes in the blog candy for next month!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by.  Please leave a comment and you will be included in the blog candy draw for this month (see rules).

8 comments:

  1. These masks are lovely. Not surprised that Tando products are so popular. Very good quality at a reasonable price. I love the Voodoo mask and Tornado looks very interesting as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment - much appreciated. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the baroque one would be my favourite too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not surprised those masks are flying off the shelves - so cool!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry... forgot to say: my two faves are Baroque and Children!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree Alison they are cool. I think there is quite a waiting time for orders as these have been so popular. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These masks are really great! My favorites are 'Incognito' and 'Rollerball'.

    ReplyDelete