Friday, 22 February 2013

Valletta

This is the first layout I have created using one of the photographs of our recent trip to Valletta, Malta.

I used patterned papers from the new Teresa Collins 'Far and Away' Collection pack.  I used Bazzill 'Kraft' cardstock for the base and the banners are from the co-ordinating die-cut cardstock accessories sheet that you get in the pack, as is the journal card.

The 'Say it in Crystal' black arrowheads are from Prima.  I added some faux stitching around the edge of the layout, around the edges of the banner shapes and also on the patterned paper to add more detail.  The date stamp is a Delish Design rub-on and the title is made from some brush letter stickers from my own stash.

This paper pack is what we are going to use at the next scrapbooking day I have organised for March, along with a Basically Bare Album (to create lots of holiday memories).  If you leave a comment on this post and you are a blog follower, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

9 comments:

  1. Wow... those papers complement the photo perfectly!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the zig-zag papers and colours. Great LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chose the zig-zag pattern as it reminded me of waves on the water - plus the colours matched the photograph so well. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect colour choice you have there! A memory for me there too as Malta was my last holiday abroad before I had my eldest …er….34years ago!!! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout! It's been 10 years since I was in Valetta, but still have good memories of Malta! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by Chris and Annelies and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete