Saturday, 23 March 2013

100% Authentic - Genuine Boy

I usually create more female layouts, having two Daughters and three Granddaughters (and only 1 Grandson).  I thought I would use the Scrap365 Sketch Challenge layout for this month along with the fab new MME Remarkable 'Authentic' patterned paper bundle to create one for the 'boys'.

This is the sketch from Scrap365 from a design by Sian Fair



The layout tells the story of my Niece's Son (who live in Canada) and how he has grown over the years.  I have only ever seen him as a baby but I get regular photographs each year and can see how he is changing - still a gorgeous boy!

The MME 'Authentic' bundle contains 1 sheet each of 'Genuine' and 'Original' patterned papers, 2 sheets of co-ordinating cardstock (Bazzill matched), a Journal Card and Title.  I cut my title in half and can use the other half as a sub-title on another layout.  I cut the arrows on the Cricut and the swirls and rosette on the BigShot.

Do you tend to scrap layouts containing mostly female or male photographs?  Leave a comment to let me know.  Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, really like the colours here. Perfect for the little man. I have only done one layout and it was a Nepalese Temple. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann, Great layout. I'm not really a scrap booker, but I do get a lot of my inspiration from scrapbookers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Disco Queen, I'm a trawler of scrapping blogs for inspiration, but don't really do it myself - I never take photographs is one of the problems (except of what I've made, and that's only for the blog!).
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for your comments. Will post photo's of our scrapbooking day tomorrow. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm delighted that you linked us up at Sketchbook365, so that I could come over and admire your page from the sketch. You have taken my design and really really personalised it in such a lovely way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sian that's very kind of you. Ann x

    ReplyDelete