Thursday, 7 March 2013

Calendar 2013: April

I have previously posted March's calendar page (you can see it on the left of this screen), so today I am showing you April's page.  I made this layout from some left over pieces from this month's Scrapbook Club's kit.


This month's kit contains patterned papers from Prima 'Engraver' and I combined the left over pieces I had to create this layout showing the 3 Artists of Malta sculpture in Sliema (along with an extra guest).


The close-up shows more detail using Prima Engraver Alphabet Stickers and Prima SIIC mini swirls.  It is surprising what you can make out of left over bits and pieces of paper, so I throw nothing away!

What do you use your left over patterned papers for?  Leave me a comment on this post today and (if you qualify) I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  You have to be in it to win it though!  Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Love the Prima engraver range. Great LO. Oh, don't encourage me!! I have got to have a little clear up today cos I've lost, I mean misplaced, something important. I really need to go through the scraps box and get rid of the truly too small to be useful and do a few pre-cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you need much encouragement ....

    Yes I agree sometimes there are left over pieces that are just too tiny and you have to bin them! Happy tidying. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out fabulous! My left over patterned paper kind of stresses me out because I don't have a good organization system for them yet. I use it to make cards with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emily - at least it's not wasted. Thanks for leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete