Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Calendar 2013: January

I started off last year posting my 2013 calendar pages and then Christmas got in the way, and then my winter break, and then the craft shows ..... you get the picture!

Anyhow, I have got the camera out and taken some pics for you to see what I did with the remainder of the pages - and this is the one for January:

 
It was hubbys (60th) birthday in January, so I thought I would celebrate this fact by finding a suitable 'little boy' photograph and making this month all about him.

This close-up shows that I have used some Prima 'Say it in Crystals' black arrowheads to point to him in the mini layout.  I have used Delish Designs 'Peppercorn range' of patterned papers as they have timeless appeal and can be used for both male and female projects.

I will be back tomorrow with February's page so remember to pop back then.  If you leave a comment and you are a follower you will be eligible to be entered into the blog candy draw (please see rules of entry).  Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Love how you have kept to a B&W LO with the B&W photo. Those crystal arrowheads do the job with being too much of a focus. Great page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ionabunny. When creating calendar pages you have to keep bulky embellishments to a minimum. I love this paper range - goes with anything. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project. It turned out fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to use the arrow heads - it is a lovely page

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers Glennis. I have posted your blog candy prize - enjoy! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ann, I look forward to getting it

    ReplyDelete