Sunday, 31 March 2013

Final pages .....

The final pages to show you of the Travel Journal I made using the Basically Bare chipboard album and Teresa Collins Far & Away Collection Kit.


I made pockets to store tickets and memorabilia from our holiday on the stiffened felt tag shaped pages.

I made more 'flap pages' for photographs and to add journaling ....

that reveal other photographs underneath.

The other side of this page is similar with spaces for photo's and journaling:
 
With 'flaps' that also lift up to reveal space for other photographs underneath:

The inside back cover will show our journey home:

On the back page, I have written some travel quotes:
 
I really enjoyed making this Travel Journal and once I have added the final photographs and journaling it will be a treasured keepsake.  Thank you for taking the time to stop by - please leave a comment to let me know you have passed by this way.

9 comments:

  1. I like the pockets. What a great place to store those bits and bobs that hold special memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful "mini" not really mini though.... I also put a link with your candy on my blog!! Love following you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning ionabunny and Petra. Thanks for your comments ionabunny and welcome to Petra a new follower. The size of the album Petra is approx. 7.5" x 7.5" - a better size to scrap with.

    Thank you both for stopping by today. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you have not over embellished your album. This means that the photos & the journalling are the most prominent things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Disco Queen - I think with smaller albums the old adage 'less is more' comes into play. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tags, flaps and pockets - my favourite kind of album!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Alison. It was fun creating with this and it is so versatile as you could add other mediums i.e. paints, inks etc., if you wanted. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just amazing! - well done you!

    ReplyDelete