Wednesday, 13 March 2013

March Kit: Growing up Fast!

This is the third and final layout I have created this month with the fab Prima Engraver patterned papers.  I used Calligraphy (without cutting it up) as the base of this layout as I love how the pattern lends itself just to add a photograph and embellishments!


All I added was some Bazzill Prism black cardstock as a photo mat and layered up the left hand side of the photograph using an inked doily, die-cut swirls, hand made fringed flower and some sentiment stickers from the Tiny Alphabet Sticker Sheet included in the kit.


I made a little journal pocket by cutting a slit across the tag shaped piece (under the photograph) and added my own handmade tag.  Using a piece of patterned paper from 'Cartouche' patterned paper, I cut out a tag shape and added an eyelet and some string.  I made a 'pocket 'on the back of the layout for the tag to sit in.  For the title I added some American Crafts Thickers and Engraver Tiny Alphabet Stickers.

Joanne will be showcasing her layouts starting from tomorrow.  Remember to pop back then to see her ideas on using this kit.  Thank you for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Love it. The fringe flower just sets it off. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Disco Queen for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oOH! Another fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Emily - it does help when using fab products. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The embellishment is gorgeous - it really sets the page off

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Glennis - it was easy to do but I like making my own embellishments. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the clocks. Another great LO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ionabunny - I just love this paper range - one of the best so far from Prima. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So brilliant matching the clocks with the growing up sentiment... I agree these papers are Prima's best so far!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by Alison and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete