Monday, 11 March 2013

March Kit: Life is a Journey...

This is the first layout I have created using this month's kit of Prima Engraver patterned papers 'Cartouche, Arcade and Calligraphy'.  The Bazzill match I used was Prism Black, Sugar Cream and White.  The technique this month is using Tiny Alphabet Stickers.

 
I used the Prism white cardstock as the base and layered this up with pieces of Cartouche and Arcade patterned papers.  The Arcade papers were cut in half and tucked under the photograph to look like a bigger piece of paper.  You can do this with 6" x 6" paper to give the illusion of a bigger piece.


I added some Bazzill Black paper flowers, black gems and Engraver SIIC Mini SwirlsThe title was made using MME Lush Alphabet Stickers and the Engraver Alphabet Stickers from the kit.  I haven't added any journaling yet but will add this around the outside of the cardstock at a later date. 

I have another two layouts I have created with this kit and Joanne will be creating for us this month and you can see her layouts later in the week.

I will be back tomorrow with another layout using this kit - see you then.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout. So much to look at. Love the ruler paper and the black bling is very classy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I love this paper range from Prima. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I love you combined all these fun elements! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very classy layout - love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Emily and Glennis for your lovely comments. Ann x

    ReplyDelete