Tuesday, 12 March 2013

March Kit: Lill Artisti Maltin

This second layout created using the March Kit of Prima Engraver patterned papers, co-ordinating cardstock and Tiny Alphabet Stickers shows a photograph of the sculpture of the 3 Malta Artists, situated in Sliema, Malta.


For this layout I used the Prism Black cardstock as the base (gutting out the centre of the cardstock).  I layered up with the Prism Sugar Cream cardstock (I gutted a piece out of the middle of this cardstock also for the photograph mat), and then added the pieces of 'Arcade' patterned paper.  The papers were cut in half and placed under the matted photograph to give the illusion that I used a larger piece of patterned paper.


I then matted the photograph onto black and Sugar Cream cardstock and added it to the layout.  I embellished the page with a die-cut Rosette and a hand-made gem swirl.  The Prima black arrowheads were added to two corners and the title added using the Engraver Tiny Alphabet Stickers.

If you leave a comment on this post today and you are a follower of this blog, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for the 4 fab Andy Skinner Masks.  Someone has to win it!  See you back here tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

  1. Lovely LO. Like how you have used the ruler paper for the rosette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ionabunny - I have replied to your comment left on 7th March - sorry it's a bit late. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is super cool. I love that rosette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever use of the papers - great way to eke them out!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alison - I am all for saving on patterned papers and get the most out of them. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely layout, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Glennis - pleased you received yout blog candy from last month ok. Enjoy! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sculptures. Will have to go see them some day. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete