Sunday, 17 March 2013

March Kit: A time for change

This is the final layout Joanne has made with this month's scrapbook kit of Prima Engraver patterned papers, co-ordinating cardstock and Prima Engraver Tiny Alphabet Stickers.


Joanne has added quite a lot of text to her layout using the Tiny Alphabet Stickers for part of the title, a sub-title down the left hand side of the photograph and at the bottom left hand side of the layout adding names and date.


I like how Joanne has used the 'stems' on the patterned paper to add some Prima paper flowers.  The use of the 'clocks' cut from the patterned papers is a clever reference to the theme of the layout.

Drop by tomorrow as I have another layout to show you using the fabulous Bo Bunny Isabella collection.  Leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way.

6 comments:

  1. Fab layout - and I agree, the flowers look great on the stems!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alison - I will pass your comments onto Joanne. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to tomorrow. I love BoBunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a little 'sneaky peek' on facebook if you want to have a look. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO Joanne. Looking forward to the Bo Bunny as well.

    ReplyDelete