Sunday, 10 March 2013

March Kit

I thought I would show you what the kit will be this month for the Mad Scrappers Scrapbook Club, held in South Shields every second Wednesday of the month.


We will be creating with patterned papers from Prima 'Engraver' - Cartouche, Calligraphy and Arcade.  The kit also includes Bazzill Prism cardstock in black, white and Sugar Cream.  The technique this month is using the Prima Engraver Tiny Alphabet Stickers (a pack is included in the kit).

I will be showcasing what I have created using this kit starting tomorrow.  Joanne has kindly stepped into the breach this month and designed a couple of layouts too and I will be showing her layouts as well.

There is one Club Kit left this month and if anyone would like it you can find it here.  See you tomorrow.  Bye for now.

4 comments:

  1. There will be some classy layouts from this kit. Look forward to seeing some of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great kit - I love those colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fantastic... am so in love with the new Engraver line!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies for leaving a comment today. Ann x

    ReplyDelete