Saturday, 30 March 2013

More pages ....

I thought I would share some more of the pages from my Travel Journal just in case you haven't got access to Facebook (where I have posted all the pages).

Following on from the travel arrangements page .... I decided to put in some details of the hotel that we stayed in:

 
I made a 'flap' that contains photographs on both sides - it opens up to show the page underneath, which has a pocket for a map (which I did have but somehow on Saturday it got mislaid).  I still have to do some journaling on this page to complete.


The other side of this page tells the story (when I add the journaling) of how we got lost on the first night we were there - only to find this quaint little 'English' pub - how convenient!


I will share some more pages tomorrow.  Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely, really looking forward to seeing the finished pages. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ellie. Your pages are lovely. The place for photos is a really nifty idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for considering the Facebook refuseniks (though maybe I'm the only one left!)... great to see some more pages - love the photo flap!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for remembering us non-FB's. You stand not alone Butterfly. This is such a lovely album Ann

    ReplyDelete