Monday, 18 March 2013

Mwah!

I have been waiting for the right papers to come along to scrap this photograph of my youngest granddaughter in one of her 'lovee' poses!  If there is a camera around, you can be sure she is willing to pose - but not for much longer I suspect.  As they get older there is more reluctance to 'smile for the camera'.

Anyhow when the gorgeous Bo Bunny 'Isabella' papers arrived I couldn't wait any longer to scrap this photo.


The background paper is called 'Isabella' (the same name as the range) and is beautiful in itself.  All I needed to add was the photograph, doily, journal card (cut from 'Felicity' patterned papers), some die-cut swirls and butterflies and paper flowers and gems!


The paper flowers and gems are from my own stash (old Prima e.line range) but they co-ordinate beautifully with this paper range.  Did you notice the tiny butterflies - they are from a tiny little punch I found amongst my stash recently.

Waiting of a delivery tomorrow of more goodies, so will be making up some samples to show you (it's a hard job but someone has to do it!).  Leave a comment to let me know you have passed by this way and if you are a follower, you will get an entry into the blog candy draw.  Thanks.

8 comments:

  1. That's lovely. I'm more a blue person but those papers are gorgeous. I do like Bo Bunny. I have some of their older papers, maybe I need to update a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ionabunny - pink is my favourite as it comes from having 2 daughters and 3 granddaughters! I have resisted buying pink for ages - but couldn't resist this range. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Emily for your lovely comment. The patterned papers are gorgeous so that helps! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a beautiful page. It helps having such a beautiful subject. Here's hoping she will continue to love the camera as much as it loves her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Disco Queen - what a lovely comment, thank you. She is a 'one-off' but we wouldn't change her for the world. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab photo - and you're right, those are the perfect papers!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete