Wednesday, 20 March 2013

New Products!

Just thought I would give you an update on some new products that have just arrived in The Scrapbook Garden shop over the past couple of days.

Last week I uploaded Bo Bunny 'Isabella' patterned papers onto the website and I have a 'bundle offer' on that line - when you buy 6 sheets of the paper you get two sheets of co-ordinating cardstock free of charge!

I have also put a 'bundle' together on the Echo Park Oh Snap Collection Kit, Basically Bare Album and Basically Bare Paparazzi Embellies - buy together and save.


I thought this would make a lovely alternative to the Teresa Collins Collection Kit and Basically Bare combo - this suits all types of photos!  There is a sticker sheet with images of cameras and film related words as well as journal cards that are ideal for mini albums.

If that's not your cup of tea, what about the MME Remarkable 'Authentic' selection - 2 sheets of patterned paper, 2 sheets of cardstock, a journal card and a title, altogether in one package!


Something for the girls and the boys and the camera/film buffs!  You can view all the new products here.

Do you like to work with co-ordinating items or are you a bit of everything type of crafter?  Leave a comment to let me know.  Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, great bundles. I tend to spend quite a lot of time pulling different things from my stash to see if they go together. Sometimes it's nice to have a set of co-ordinated papers/card so I don't have to work so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ionabunny - I must admit I like everything to co-ordinate but sometimes I wander off and add other things in the mix. That's what makes crafting so enjoyable! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely both. There is a fun element to both types of crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emily - as long as you enjoy what you are doing, anything goes really! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely co-ordinating items for me :-) I love the way everything ties in together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a bit of an everything type crafter. I dont have alot so I pull from everywhere most of the time. I do have a couple collection kits and I try to keep them together. But sometimes I see something that fits and it is taken out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Disco Queen and Amy for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - much appreicated. It is interesting to find out how people craft and what inspires them. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy using co-ordinating kits when my get mental block to get me back on track. But also do mix and match when I have a brainstorm but thats not very often. HA! HA! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Janice - you create some lovely layouts. I expect great things from you on Saturday - hope you have your mojo ready? Ann x

    ReplyDelete