Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Published: The Witch'n Hour

I was pleasantly surprised to see one of my layouts in this months edition of the Scrapbook Magazine in the 'Your Layouts' section as I hadn't sent this in as a scraplift!  I had originally created this 'Halloween' themed layout as part of one of the scrapbook kits (October last year) and sent it into the magazine when they had a section on 'Halloween' themed layouts.  Anyhow, it's been published and I'm happy!  This is the original:


Here is the section from the magazine:


Do you enter any scraplift, sketch or colour challenges?  Leave a comment to let me know.  If you are a follower you will get the usual entry into the blog candy draw.  Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, Congratulations on having your work published in a magazine. How amazing. I don't enter my work to any magazines or online challenges. I am put off by the level of talented entries. Maybe in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Disco Queen - don't be put off, have confidence in your work. Start small and enter some challenges that you feel you can cope with. You will fly from there. Believe in yourself! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is awesome! No, I have never entered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emily - you should give it a try! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked this layout when you showed it last year. I have just started doing a few sketch challenges. Disco Queen, like Ann says give it a go. I think my craft has improved enormously since I started participating in challenges. Don't judge yourself by what others can do. Just give it a try and do your thing. It's fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well said ionabuuny! You never know what you are capable of until you try. Thanks, Ann x

    ReplyDelete