Friday, 15 March 2013

Scrap365 Sketch Challenge: You

I thought I would enter this month's Scrap365 Sketch Challenge using this sketch from Kim Woods:


This is my take on the sketch:


I used Bazzill Sugar Cream for the base of this layout and patterned papers from Glitz Design 'Uncharted Waters' range.  The chipboard word and stars are from Tando Creative.
 
These patterned papers are part of the scrapbook club kit for April, along with co-ordinating cardstock and the brand new 'Anchors Roller Doodle'.
 
Unfortunately, when I have come today to enter this sketch challenge I find that it has closed - even though it states it is open until 11 p.m. on 15th March!    I have still enjoyed the challenge though.  Thanks for stopping by today.

9 comments:

  1. That is a shame - it's a lovely page though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO. Love how the canoe colours tie in with the anchor paper. Is that you looking so relaxed there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scrapbook page. Shame about the challenge, but the sketch is a good one. I can see you using this layout again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ionabunny and Disco Queen - thanks for your comments. The photo is of my grandson and I enjoyed doing this layout - you're right I have already done another layout ... watch this space. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bummer. The layout turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emily - I was a bit disappointed. I didn't expect to win but I just wanted to join in ... and the wouldn't have me (boo hoo!). Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool sketch, and such a great layout!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Alison. I have done another lo with this sketch - posting it tomorrow. Ann x

    ReplyDelete