Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Teresa Collins: Summer Stories

We could do with a bit of this - 'Summer Stories' - I hope the weather isn't too bad where you are?  I can't believe that it is soooo cold and it is Spring and the clocks go forward this weekend to mark the official start of British Summertime!

Anyone that reads this blog knows that I am a BIG fan of Teresa Collins.  Her patterned paper ranges are always gorgeous, so different and fabulous quality!

Well, she has done it again with this range, which I have on order and will be in stock mid-end of April.  If you pre-order online here before the stock arrives you will get the Collection Pack for less than the RRP.  This offer is only open for a short while.

This is the collection pack
 
This is the paper range (they are double-sided - so more gorgeousness on the back) and did I mention that they were also glittered!

These are the die-cuts!
 
I will be stocking this range in Collection Kit only, which includes 9 sheets of double-sided 'glittered' patterned papers and a 12x12 die-cut sheet - fabulous!  I have limited stock, so first ones ... gets the goodies at this price.
 
Leave a comment to let me know you have passed by this way.  Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. I love Teresa Collins' stuff. It is always super pretty. Haven't got round to using her stamp maker yet. Might give it a go this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You see - I got you crafting just by mentioning her name .... Teresa Collins!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well we've got a foot of snow here in the Czech Republic... but usually nice sunshine during the day!! Fab papers - what great temptation you offer all the time!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alison - we have been lucky here where I live in the North East of England (on the coast) as we have escaped the heavy snow and only had flurries. Hoping Spring is just around the corner. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete