Thursday, 28 March 2013

Travel Journal: full reveal of pages

At last I have had time to post these photograph's of the 'full reveal' from the 'sneaky peek' pages I posted last week.

The cover of the Travel Journal:
 
Inside the cover - showing the travelling arrangements:
 
Scrapping on canvas: I decided to cover the edges with rick rack as this gives it a bit more substance and stops the ends from curling over.

Scrapping on acetate:  It is lovely to have little sneaky peeks of the page underneath.
 
I have photo's of the full album on my Facebook page and will post the remainder of the album pages down the left hand side of this page.
 
I hope this Travel Journal has inspired you to create one of your own.  We all had loads of fun (and hard work of course) last Saturday - it is so much better to craft with others.
 
Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you have passed by this way.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the use of multiple textures. It adds that little something different. I was expecting to see paint etc. on the canvas, so it was good to see it being used in a different way. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Disco Queen - my first thoughts for the canvas was to sew something on it but then when I got the rick rack out I realised it would look quite good around the edges! Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the different shapes and textures of the pages. Great embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  4. So loving that cover! And that circular page frame you've created looks amazing...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Alison - it does help when you have fab papers to work with. Ann x

    ReplyDelete