Friday, 22 March 2013

Travel Journal - sneaky peek!

It's the scrapbooking day tomorrow with the Mad Scrappers Club members - 5 lovely hours of uninterrupted scrapping time (apart from the eating cake bit!).

All arrangements for the day are well and truly underway - Basically Bare chipboard albums and Teresa Collins 'Far & Away' Collection Kits all packed and ready.  Food and refreshments all bought and ready to be freshly made tomorrow and packed for delivery to the venue.  Products for the 'shop' I take along with me - all packed up and ready for eager crafters.  Travel Journal sample made up and ready to share with club members - all done!

It only leaves me to give you a 'sneaky peek' on what they will be making:
Behind the classy exterior .. lurks lovely textures and hidden pockets:

I started with the travel arrangements

Added Rick Rack to the canvas page

Scrapped on acetate
 
It does look better when you see the whole picture - will show you after the event.  I am hoping to have loads of photographs of the club members enjoying their day, along with plenty of samples of their creations!
 
Thanks for stopping by - see you back here tomorrow.

10 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing more, especially the scrapping onto acetate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Disco Queen - scrapping on acetate can be a challenge but one I enjoyed doing. Will do the full reveal next week. If you are on Facebook - 'Like' my page and you will be entered into the draw for the Ranger Distress Ink Pad once I reach 200 Likers.

    Thanks for stopping by today. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blimey - the week's been getting away from me again... Love htis travel journal - gorgeous shabby chic cover, and such fun to include the acetate!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Alison - the little album comes with the acetate, canvas, chipboard, cardboard pages - lovely mix of textures to work with. I think I will be creating another one (possibly for an 18th birthday coming up soon). Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The scrap day sounds blissful. Have a great day, I know you will.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Emily and ionabuuny. Think of us slaving away scrapping for 5 whole hours!Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm envious! I'm sure everyone will have a great time - this looks gorgeous! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Chris - will post some photo's of the day tomorrow. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah yeah, slave away you. It's hard but someone has to do it. Bring on the craft.....

    ReplyDelete