Sunday, 28 April 2013

Bazzill Tulle - have you tried this yet?

Bazzill Tulle adds a veil of softness and mystery to so many projects.

Create a 'puff', wrap it like ribbon, or gather it together to create an interesting element. It looks great incorporated into themes...
like: kids, dances, birthday parties, holidays and more.

Matches Bazzill Cardstock and is sold in yards - price per yard.
 
Tulle Butterfly

Tulle Petunia

Tulle Truffle

You can see more here.  It is excellent value!  Just adds that finishing touch.  Have you tried it yet?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, I have a lot of left over Tulle from creating wedding favours, but have not used it in my regulsr crafting yet. May give it a try :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulle is fab. I mainly use it to add texture to backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, look... that could be just what we need for the tutus in our planned Ballet School dollshouse!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a fun embellishment. Must give it a go

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it adds that extra texture to many projects. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just playing with some tulle last night.

    ReplyDelete