Thursday, 25 April 2013

Echo Park: You & Me

The gorgeous Echo Park 'You & Me' patterned paper range has landed at The Scrapbook Garden.  All I can say is ... bring on the weddings!  Everything you could need to create those fab wedding layouts - especially if you combine it with the Photo Freedom Sleeves!  This range is compatible with the Photo Freedom System making your pages easier to scrap.

Have & Hold

Happily Ever After

 True Love
 
Bride & Groom

 Wedding Day
 
Music Notes
 
A very classy black & white combination with a hint of gold lends itself very nicely to this latest range from Echo Park.  I will have to look out the photo's and create some pages!  (well I'll add it to the list).
 
Have you tried scrapping with the Photo Freedom system (or something similar) - you have?  Leave a comment to let me know.  Thanks for stopping by today.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, I'm sure you have told us about the Photo Freedom System before. However, I'm drawing a complete blank. I definitely haven't used it. Will have to pay more attention from now on ;-) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Theresa (aka as Disco Queen) - the photo freedom system is a series of plastic sleeves that are inserts for your album. They are different from other inserts in that they have pockets of different sizes so you can just pop in photos or the sentiments from the sheets to make easy layouts. I have been giving it a go with the other papers I have but don't have enough photos printed off at the moment. Will post when done then you will know what I mean. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look really nice...will have to look out for some of this style of papers as my oldest son recently got married....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue - you can buy them on The Scrapbook Garden website - click on the logo on this page. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann, as you say very classy. Love the music sheet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ionabunny - I like this one too! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the monochrome colour scheme, won't fight with wedding photos. I have my nephew's wedding next year so will be taking a look at this range.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gillian - what can I say ... another classy range from Echo Park. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete