Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Graphic45: Transatlantique

Coming to The Scrapbook Garden online shop soon (due in around middle of May), this fabulous range of patterned papers, stickers and Collection Kit (complete with photo sleeves).

As usual, Graphic45 don't disappoint with this gorgeous selection of bygone travel images complete with co-ordinating stickers and all ready to pop into those photo freedom sleeves, making scrapbooking effortless and quick.

 
The Collection Kit contains all patterned papers, stickers and all five photo freedom sleeves.

 
The Sticker Sheet contains fab images, sentiments, strips and alphabets.
 
I'm thinking (out loud) that I may have this fabulous range as the next blog candy!  What do you think?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter you into the draw for this month's blog candy of the fab Andy Skinner Masks.  Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. I love those stickers - so useful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glennis - I agree sticker sheets are great for many things. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Graphic 45. Those stickers are fab. There are a few there I want to use right away. Yes please on the candy chance. That would be outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought this might be popular! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you know, anything to do with holidays/travel is a winner with me, really like this range, especially the stickers, so useable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to this coming into stock, Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure. Looking forward to seeing it in use.

    ReplyDelete