Tuesday, 30 April 2013

New Goodies from DCWV

I had a delivery of goodies from DCWV yesterday - just a little peek at some of the lovely products:


The delivery contained those lovely DCWV 6x6 stacks - The Cork Stack, The Twinkle Glints Stack and The Adhesive Fabric Stack.  It also included DCWV Sticker packs of Alphabets and Words.

You can view all the new products here.  What would you make with the new stack packs?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Last chance to enter today ...... draw takes place tomorrow!  Good luck everyone.

5 comments:

  1. I would use some of the items to make a card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, looking for a new DCWV stack. Must check it out. I've been joining in over at DCWV and their sketch challenges so that would be my first use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ionabunny - pleased to hear you are joining in sketch challenges as they can be so much fun and challenge you! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Especially like the look of the word stickers, always helpful with journaling, which is my weakness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would use them to make a memory book for my sister who has just been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease.

    ReplyDelete