Thursday, 4 April 2013

Petaloo: Textured Elements

I thought I would share with you some gorgeous flowers I have on order from Petaloo.  I love this brand as it is so creative with their flower ideas.  They have brought us flowers to colour, velvet flowers, printed flowers, embossed flowers ... the list goes on.  Now they have brought us textured elements.

 Ivory
 
Amber

Teal

 Black
 
Mocha

These mixed textured layers come in a pack of 12 pieces - just ready to layer up as you want.  These are part of the CHA new releases for January 2013 from Petaloo.  I am waiting for these to come into stock sometime this month!  My personal favourite are 'Teal' as they are such a lovely colour but I think possibly the Black and Ivory will get more use in my scrapbooking layouts.

Which is your favourite?  What would you create with them?  Leave a comment to let me know and if you are a follower I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by today.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, I would love to see what they look like when layered. I am wondering if you could colour the ivory. If so this would be the most versatile. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Disco Queen - I cannot see why you couldn't mist the ivory ones to add colour that way they would be more versatile. I think the colours are quite generic in their original state (except the Teal) and you could use them for many projects as they are. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing Love the textures in them so kewl thanks for sharing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look fabulous. Love the lacy ones. Teal and mocha for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - the teal ones are my favourite colour

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, now those are very cool! Love the ivory - and I guess one could colour it too, with inks - and the teal is very pretty!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for stopping by and leaving comments - much appreciated. Ann x

    ReplyDelete