Saturday, 20 April 2013

Scrap 365 Sketch Challenge for May

A fabulous sketch challenge for May from Scrap 365 - check this out:


This sketch is by Gabrielle Pollacco - visit her blog it is truly inspiring - I love her style! (link on Scrap 365 website).

This is one I must definitely try as it has flowers, butterflies, bird cage, swirls - what's not to like?  I think I may have the perfect papers to give this one a go.

There is also a prize for the winner of a heap load of Basic Grey goodies!  Why not give this a try - even if you don't enter the challenge online, challenge yourself.  I would love to see what you come up with.  If you do decide to enter, let me know and I will visit the Scrap 365 site to view.

Leave a comment on this post today and if you are a follower, I will enter your name into the draw.  Thanks for stopping by today - enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a sketch. Lots to include there. Should be some fantastic projects from this

    ReplyDelete