Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Scrapbook Club Kit for May

I plan the scrapbook club kits months in advance and I have had the patterned papers for May's kit since February along with the fab decorative buttons.  This month we will be creating with the fabulous Teresa Collins 'Stationery Noted' patterned papers - Polaroids and Poppies:
 
Stationery Noted 'Polaroids'

Stationery Noted 'Poppies'
 
There will also be 2 sheets of Bazzill Prismatic White Cardstock, 1 sheet of Bazzill Prismatic Gray Cardstock and 1 sheet of Bazzill Maraschino Cardstock - as well as these gorgeous Teresa Collins Stationery Noted 'Decorative Buttons' as this month's technique.
 
 
These buttons are a mixture of chipboard and plastic buttons, all co-ordinating with the fab patterned papers.  I will have 1 kit left over this month and it will be available to buy later today from the website shop.  I also stock the Teresa Collins Stationery Noted Collection Kit, which contains all 9 12x12 double-sided textured cardstock paper and a 12x12 double-sided die-cut cardstock accessories sheet.
 
As usual, I will be making up two samples for the class next month and will be giving 'sneaky peeks' in the next few days.  Leave a comment on this post and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by today.

8 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you do with this kit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Disco Queen - I've been looking forward to this one as it is sooo pretty. I have nearly completed one layout and on to number two! Will post sneaky peeks to keep you interested a little longer ... I'm so cruel! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann, love that bold red and the poppy paper is gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing your makes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ionabunny - hopefully will have some little sneaky peeks in a few days. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waiting patiently (not)to see what inspirations you have in store for us at the club with this gorgeous kit Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janice - I love this collection (may just treat myself to the kit). I have ideas for 2 layouts on the go - watch this space for a sneaky peek! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such zingy colours - a great kit!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful kit. I really like the one with poppies, can't wait to se your creations. Of to look in your shop.

    ReplyDelete