Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Scrapbook Kit for April

I just thought I would share with you the scrapbook kit for April for the 'Mad Scrappers' club I run.  This month we have the fabulous Glitz Design 'Uncharted Waters' patterned papers - Scallop, Bits & Pieces and Anchors, along with coordinating cardstock.  The technique (or new product) this month is a Glitz Design Tiny Roller Doodle 'Anchors'.

This one is 'Scallop'

This one is 'Anchors'

This one is 'Bits & Pieces'

This is the Tiny Roller Doodle - 'Anchors'
 
 
Together I created this layout, which I know I have shown before but thought you might like another look. 
 
 
I do have another layout underway and will show that when I have completed it.  It is lovely to look back and see 'sunny days' as we haven't seen many of these recently but fingers crossed the weather seems to be taking a turn for the better.
 
Have you used one of these Tiny Roller Doodles before?  If so, how did you get on with it?  Leave a comment to let me know.  Thanks for stopping by today.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, I haven't tried any roller ball stamps yet. I lack storage space & am good at repetitively lining up stamps (it's very relaxing) so don't think they would suit me. However, I said the same about a lot of my 'couldn't live without' crafting stash until I fully understood the benefits.
    Looking forward to seeing your next layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Disco Queen. I always look out for something unusual if I can kind it that is. I like to give the club members either something new or something they may not buy themselves. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. No - this is something I have not heard of here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Glennis - I must admit the Roller Doodles came out a couple of years ago from Glitz Design and I sold them then but have never seen them since until this new range came out from CHA earlier this year. They are basically rubber stamps on a roller. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely papers... and no, I've never used a Roller Doodle, though I've seen them about!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alison - I agree the papers are lovely and so different from a lot of ranges out at the moment. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently bought a clearsnap rollergraph set in the sale. Also I have some Fiskars patterened brayers. I haven't used them much. Maybe I should revisit the roller stamp technique.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ionabunny - we do these things all the time ... buy something because the price is lower, then they don't get used. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete