Sunday, 21 April 2013

Tando Creative: Bespoke Chipboard Word Books

A while ago I started this name album for my Granddaughter.  I have finished it - just need photos to complete, which I think I will let her decide on.

It started off as a bare chipboard book that you can buy in any name from Tando Creative via The Scrapbook Garden and they start off in life looking like this.

I covered mine with patterned papers:
 
I added some decorative stickers in co-ordinating colours: 

This is the book lying flat so you can see all the embellishments:
It is Lucy's birthday shortly and I think I will give her this and she can put in photograph's from her birthday as a keepsake.

I have had this project finished for ages but I forgot I had created it until a conversation with my daughter prompted my memory!  It made me realise that I have other things I have either half-done or not started yet.  Do you have that problem or are you organised and finish every project you start?  Leave a comment to let me know.  Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

  1. I love this... it's beautiful.. fabbie papers
    Hugs
    Kim M
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I have a number of UFOs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ionabunny - yes you can get these word or numbers (or a combination of both) in any size. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimmie and Glennis - thanks for leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this project! I am easily distracted & start many projects at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool word book to start with, and I love the papers you've used. I mostly have more than one thing on the go at a time, but I'm pretty good at making sure they get dealt with sooner or later!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Alison - these word books are great - what else would you expect from Tando! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have lots of layouts on the go but if I have something special to finish I work on this to get it finished then go back to others xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Janice - lovely to hear from you. I try and finish something once I start it otherwise it never gets completed fully. The monthly club kits keep me on the right track as I have to do samples for each club Also I have started entering some challenges and that keeps you focused. Ann x

    ReplyDelete