Wednesday, 3 April 2013

We R Memory Keepers Stamps

We R Memory Keepers have some fab clear stamps making their way to The Scrapbook Garden (hopefully this month).  I have ordered lots of different patterns, words etc., from their ranges because 1) they are a premium quality brand and 2) these stamps retail at only £1.10 each!

Here are 2 of the stamps on order:

 
This one is Heart Doily
 

 
This one is Round Doily
 
I expect these 2 stamps in particular will be very popular because doilies are still very 'in trend' at the moment and at this price, they are a steal!
 
Are you are stamper?  Which stamps brand is your favourite?  Leave a comment on this post and if you are a follower you will be entered into the blog candy draw for today.  Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Like you I love these stamps . Have no particular favourites but prefer working with the clear stamps rather than the wooden ones. Easier to store and I can see exactly where they are going

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paulette - I agree I like clear stamps best. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann, I am a born again stamper, having moved into digital crafting in the early 90s. I love everything Tim Holtz, Sheena Douglas' entire paint fusion range, Anna Griffins vintage ranges, Gina K & Clarity Stamps + many more.

    Thankyou for highlighting these stamps. I would have seen the designs loved them & then seen the price & thought they were very poor quality. Nice to be wrong. :-) Please let us know on your blog when they are in stock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Disco Queen - I certainly will let you know when they are in stock, Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful. Love the detail. Great price.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by ionabunny and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete