Monday, 13 May 2013

A SMASHing Time!

In the recent edition of Scrap365 there is an article on the SMASH Book by K & Company.  I found this very interesting because for ages I had been considering stocking this range because I loved how it could be adapted to scrapbook many different occasions.

As I reported on a few weeks back about Project Life - this is another way to capture those everyday memories as it is a quick way to record those 'moments'.  The beauty of the SMASH Book is that the pages are already designed for you to add your own ephemera and photo's without having to add much more to decorate.

This is one of the SMASH Books!
 
The SMASH range has specifically designed embellishments for 'Smashing':
Calendar Folders

 Calendar Tape
 
Birdie Bookmark
 
There are loads more embellishments in this range and I have started to stock this collection, which you can see here.
 
Have you used this range yet?  Is it available where you live?  Leave a comment to let me know.  Each comment equals one entry into the draw (if you are a follower).  Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

6 comments:

  1. Looks really interesting Ann am looking forward to seeing it in the flesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gillian - the ones we will be using are slightly different but hopefully I will have those in stock sometime this week. If you are going to Nissan on Sunday I will bring one or two along so you can have a look. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried smashing yet, but it seems cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emily - I can't wait to start one of these! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know this range. Like the birdie and the calendar tape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ionabunny - I must admit that I love those two as well. Ann x

    ReplyDelete